SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create an identity in Outlook 2011 for Mac for Exchange 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Make sure Outlook 2011 for Mac is closed.
- Click on Applications and then on Microsoft Office 2011 folder.
- Click on the Office folder.
- Open the Microsoft Database Utility.
- Click on the + symbol.
- Give your identity a name.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, New identity, Exchange 2010, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.