SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2007
- access permission to the other person’s folders
- Open Outlook.
- Go to Tools - Account Settings.
- Click on Microsoft Exchange under the E-mail tab and then click on Change.
- Click on More Settings
- Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
- Type in the e-mail address of the mailbox that you wish to add to your exchange profile and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, open mailbox, profile, account, Outlook 2007
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to let others see your Outlook folders....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to give someone access to your files in your Outlook...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export an outlook pst file from Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010....