SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2007
- access permission to the other person’s folders
- Open Outlook.
- Go to Tools - Account Settings.
- Click on Microsoft Exchange under the E-mail tab and then click on Change.
- Click on More Settings
- Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
- Type in the e-mail address of the mailbox that you wish to add to your exchange profile and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, open mailbox, profile, account, Outlook 2007
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to send emails as different accounts in Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to share folders in Outlook 2010 Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using the...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure an IMAP account in Outlook 2011 for Mac...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an Exchange 2010 account in Outlook 2011 for...