SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010 profile with Exchange 2010.
Applicable toOutlook 2010, MS Exchange 2010
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
How toImportant: You need to have full access rights on the mailbox you wish to add to your profile.To add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010 profile please refer to the FAQ: How to create a user in the Exchange Control Panel (Exchange 2010).
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on File.
- Under the Info header, click on the Account Settings button and then on the Account Settings tab.
- Click on Change.
- Click the More Settings button.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
- Enter the email address of the delegated mailbox in the Add mailbox field.
- Click on Apply and then on OK. Outlook will now be busy accessing the other mailbox’s data, so this may take a while.
- Back on the Change Account window, click on Next and then on Finish.
- Close the Account Settings window. You should now see both mailboxes in your Outlook profile.
Keywordsadd, open mailbox, profile, outlook 2010, delegate
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to share a folder with another user in Outlook 2011...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to let others see your Outlook folders....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010....