SynopsisThis guide will show you how to access your mailbox from any browser.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2007 or 2010
- Open the Web browser of your choice.
- Enter https://webmail.plexhosted.com in the address bar to access Outlook Web App.
- Enter your login credentials and then click on Sign in. FAQ: How to access Exchange Control Panel (Exchange 2010)
- Now logged in, you can access your entire mailbox, including your emails, contacts, calendar and public folders.
1) Email “disappears” from OWA Inbox:
- Make sure that while in your Inbox, you are using a view that shows all of your messages. If you are using the “Unread Messages” view, OWA will only display the email that has yet to be read and all other emails will seem to have disappeared. You will see the emails by using the proper view.
- Also make sure that you are viewing all of the pages of your email. OWA will typically display 50 messages on a single page and you must therefore scroll to the additional pages to view all of your email should there be a large volume in your Inbox.
- It's also possible that you have a computer setup with Outlook elsewhere that is set to deliver emails to "Personal Folders" and is therefore downloading all emails off of the ihostedexchange system to a local computer's disk drive.
2) Only the “latest emails” shows up in my OWA Inbox. I’m missing “older emails”:
- See the scrolling pages issue in 1b above.
- See the setup issue in 1c above.
3) I cannot log into OWA:
- Make sure that you are using the e-mail address and password that were given to you when you registered.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsaccess, mailbox, OWA, webmail, IE, browser, Outlook Web Access
- 7 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an Exchange 2010 account in Outlook 2011 for...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a local Personal Folder (pst) file to the...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to automatically configure Outlook 2010 with...