SynopsisThis guide will show you how to open another user's folder in Entourage.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Entourage 2004 or Entourage 2008
- Open Entourage.
- Go to File - Open Other User's Folder.
- Click on the icon with an illustrated person.
- Enter the address of the owner's folder you wish to view and then click on Find.
- Click on the user and then click on Advanced.
- Add /exchange/your@emailaddress at the end of the Server Address field and then click on OK.
- Make sure the user is selected and then click on OK.
- In the Type field, select which folder you wish to view (Calendar, Address Book or Inbox) and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsEntourage, shared folders, shared calendar, open
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up Mac Mail version 4.2 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a public folder in Entourage with Exchange...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download Outlook or Entourage from your Control...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition with...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Entourage 2008 using the IMAP protocol...