SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a domain alias in your Control Panel.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Log into the 2010 Control Panel.
- Click on Domains located in the Exchange section under Tasks.
- Click on Create a new domain, located above the pre-existing domains list.
- In the Name field, enter the name you want to give to your new domain alias and in the Domain type field, select Authoritative if PlexHosted administers all emails for that domain or select External relay if you are forwarding emails to PlexHosted from another provider. Then, click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsdomain alias, Control Panel, Exchange 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a public folder from your Control Panel....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an email alias for a user in the Control...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a user list in your Control Panel....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to log into the Control Panel. Applicable to All...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to go from a user to an administrator in the Control...