SynopsisThis guide will show you how to enable workflow visualization at the SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 Enterprise accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 Enterprise site
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Premium
- Microsoft Silverlight 3 or later
- Login to the SharePoint Enterprise site.
- Go to Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Site Collection Administration on the Site Collections features page make sure that “SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features” feature is activated.
- Return to the Site Settings and under Site Actions on the Manage Site Features page verify that “SharePoint Server Enterprise Site features” feature is activated.
- Open the Control Panel at your PC go to Programs and Features and verify that Microsoft Silverlight 3 or later is installed.
- Additionally, you must have Visio Premium 2010 installed on your machine to create and update workflows and enable workflow visualization. (Please note that browser workflow visualization works only with Visio Premium 2010 edition)
- Open your site in the SharePoint Designer.
- Go to the workflows library and choose the existing workflow or create the new one.
- At the Workflow Settings page check the box “Show Workflow visualizations on Status Page” under the Settings.
- Republish your workflow.
- Go to the list to which you have associated the workflow and run it.
- Click on the workflow status and see the workflow visualization.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.