SynopsisThis guide will show you how to sign in to the McAfee Control Console.
Applicable toAll Exchange accounts with McAfee SaaS Email Protection service enabled.
- An Exchange account with McAfee anti-spam/anti-virus service enabled.
Introduction: The first time you try to access the Control Console, you must define a password that you will use thereafter to sign in. After you have signed into the Control Console, you can change your password at any time.
McAfee Control Console URL: https://plexhosted.portal.mcafeesaas.com
- Open a browser and enter the URL for the Control Console.
- At the Control Console Sign in page, from the Language drop-down menu, select a language in which you wish to view the Sign in window and receive your spam quarantine reporting emails.
- Сlick on the “Forgot your password or need to create a password” link.
- On the Change Password page, enter the Username (Primary email address).
- Choose whether you prefer to have the password information sent to the Username (Email) listed above or to your Domain (Technical) Contact and click Next.
- You will see a confirmation page that confirms an email was sent to the desired address.
- Once you have received the email, click on the URL included in the body copy, which will direct you to the Change Password page.
- Create your password. All passwords must be a minimum of eight characters and include at least two characters that are a combination of at least two of the following three groups: letters, numbers, and symbols (e.g., pas$word). Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
- You will be prompted to supply the answer to a security question, such as “Mother’s birthplace” or “Name of first pet.” Please note that answers to the security questions, unlike passwords, are not case sensitive. Choose the security question, enter the answer and click OK.
Note: Users` passwords can be managed only by users themselves and by the account with Customer Admin role.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.