SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a new SharePoint 2013 permissions level.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Login to the SharePoint 2013 site as an administrator.
- Click on Settings icon and choose Site Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Site Permissions under Users and Permissions header.
- Click on Permission levels button in the Manage section.
- Click on Add a Permission Level.
- Enter the Name and Description of your new permission level.
- Select List Permissions for your new permission level.
- Select Site Permissions for your new permission level.
- Select Personal Permissions for your new permission level and click Create.
- Now you can see that you permission level has been added to the SharePoint 2013 site.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, add, permissions, level