SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create and publish InfoPath 2013 template to a SharePoint 2013 Enterprise site.
Applicable toAll hosted SharePoint Enterprise 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint Enterprise 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 Enterprise site
- a Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2013
- Run the Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2013.
- Go to the File tab, click SharePoint Form Library located at the New tab and click Design Form at the right side.
- Create an InfoPath template or you can open an existing InfoPath template that you want to publish to your SharePoint site.
- Go to the File tab and choose Publish form to a SharePoint Library by clicking at the SharePoint Server icon located at the Publish tab.
- Type the URL of the SharePoint 2013 site where you want to publish the Info Path template and click Next.
- Type your credentials and click OK. Please make sure that you have all required permissions to publish template at the SharePoint 2013 site.
- Choose the required configuration and click the Next button.
- You can choose an existing library to publish your InfoPath template or create a new library for the publishing your InfoPath template.
- If you have selected "Create a new library" complete the required fields with the name and the description of the new InfoPath library and click the Next button.
- Add columns if required or just skip this step by clicking the button Next.
- Verify the form information and then click Publish.
- When your InfoPath form template is published click at the Open this form in the browser link and then Close.
- Click the floppy icon to save your template at the SharePoint library.
- Type the name of your InfoPath template and click the Save button.
- You can see your InfoPath template at your SharePoint site.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.