SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a Web Part in SharePoint 2013.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
Step 1 – Uploading a Web Part in SharePoint 2013:
- Make sure that you are logged into SharePoint as the site administrator.
- Navigate to the parent site.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Site Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Under Web Designer Galleries, click on Web Parts.
- Go to Files tab and click Upload Document.
- Click on Browse.
- Select the file you wish to upload and then click on Open.
- Click OK.
- Now you can see that your new Web Part has been uploaded.
Step 2 – Adding the Web Part to a page
- Navigate to the page where you want to install your Web part.
- Click on Edit at the SharePoint 2013 site ribbon.
- Choose the place where you wish to add your web part and in the Insert tab click on Web Part.
- Select the uploaded web part from the list and click on Add.
- Click Save at the editing page.
- The top-level site is called a parent site and the sub-sites built within it are called child sites.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, Web part, add
- 15 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to assign a task to one of your users in...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to upload multiple documents to a SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a list or library at the SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to publish a SharePoint blog article via Microsoft...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a subsite in SharePoint 2013....