SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a subsite in SharePoint 2013.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log into your SharePoint 2013 site.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Site Contents from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click on new subsite under the Subsites header.
- Enter the Title and Description of your new subsite, choose the URL for it and select a template for this subsite.
- Select the necessary permission and navigation settings and click Create.
- Now you can see your newly created subsite.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, create, list, library
- 231 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to upload multiple documents to a SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a SharePoint 2010 Approval workflow at...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change the order of your items in the Top Link Bar...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a link on the Top Link Bar in your SharePoint...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a link to the Quick Launch Toolbar in...