SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a subsite in SharePoint 2013.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log into your SharePoint 2013 site.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Site Contents from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click on new subsite under the Subsites header.
- Enter the Title and Description of your new subsite, choose the URL for it and select a template for this subsite.
- Select the necessary permission and navigation settings and click Create.
- Now you can see your newly created subsite.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, create, list, library
- 227 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a link to the Quick Launch Toolbar in...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to publish a SharePoint blog article via Microsoft...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to enable Audit Log Trimming (how to monitor...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a blog in SharePoint 2013. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change the order of your items in the Top Link Bar...