SynopsisThis guide will show you how to change the order of your items in the Top Link Bar of your SharePoint 2013 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to change the Top Link Bar order.
- Click on the Settings icon and choose Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
- In theTop Link Bar page, click on Change Order.
- In the Change Order page, specify the order of each link, and then click on OK.
Method 2 (This method can be used only in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers):
- Log into SharePoint 2013 site.
- Navigate to the site where you wish to change the order of items in the Top Link Bar.
- Click on Edit links button near the Top Link Bar.
- Move links and order them in a way you want.
- Click on Save.
- You can see that all the links are now in the order you`ve placed them.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, top link bar, change, items, order
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.