SynopsisThis guide will show you how to assign a task to one of your users in SharePoint 2013.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Log into SharePoint 2013 site.
- In the Quick Launch menu, click on Tasks.
- Select the task you want to assign to someone, and then click on three dots to see more options and click Open.
- Click on Edit Item.
- Enter the email address of the user in the Assigned To field and then click on Save.
Note: When you assign a task to one of your users in SharePoint 2013 an alert will be sent to that user every time the Task is updated.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.