SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a new Lync 2013 group and add users to this group.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted Lync accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2013 or Lync 2010 account with PlexHosted
- Microsoft Lync 2013 Client
- Run your Lync 2013 Client and sign in.
- At the main window right-click at the title of an existing group.
- Choose the Create New Group option in the drop-down menu.
- Type the name of this new group.
- 5. To add users to this new group move a user from another group, or add a user while searching it.
- To move a user to your new group hover over a contact’s photo, click the three dots on the right side to see more options and choose Move Contact To option. Choose your new group from the menu.
- To add new user to a group while searching type the name of a user in Search box, hover over a contact’s photo, click the three dots on the right side to see more options, choose Add to Contacts List and then, choose your new group.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.