SynopsisThis guide will show you how to automatically configure Outlook 2013 with Exchange 2010 (Exchange 2013)
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange accounts
- a hosted Exchange 2010 (2013) account
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Click on Start and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Mail to open your Outlook settings.
- Click on Show profiles.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a name in the Profile name field and then click on OK.
- Enter your credentials as shown in the screenshot and then click on Next.
- When the Congratulations window appears, click on Finish.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsAutomatic, configuration, outlook 2013, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, tutorials
- 7 Users Found This Useful
Manual configuration guide for Outlook 2013 (Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013)
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2013 with Exchange 2010...