SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure your Exchange 2010 email on iPad.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 Standard or Enterprise accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 Standard or Enterprise account
- Click on the iPad Home button.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars section and click on Add an account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange to set up a new Exchange account.
- Enter your Exchange email address in the Email address field, leave the Domain field blank, enter your email address in the Username field, your password in the Password field, enter any description of the account you wish and then press Next.
- A new window will pop up, asking for a server name. Enter webmail.plexhosted.com in the Server box and then press Next.
- Choose what you want to sync with the Exchange account (Mail, Contacts, Calendars) and click on Save.
- Your Exchange 2010 account has been successfully configured on your iPad.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsiPad, configure, Exchange, ActiveSync
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up an Iphone or an Ipod Touch with an Exchange...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete the Exchange Server relationship on a Pocket...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up your Windows Mobile 6 device with your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to activate your BlackBerry using Wireless Enterprise...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to use a public contact list on a BlackBerry....