SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a Three-state Workflow to the List or Library (SharePoint 2010)
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
If you want to associate List or Library with a Three-state workflow, you must add at least one Choice column that contains the state values that the workflow will track.
To add this column:
- Chose the list or library you want to associate with a workflow and click on List.
- Click on Create Column.
- Enter the name of new column and choose Choice as its type.
- Enter the description of this new column, at least 3 choices for it and choose the necessary additional settings.
- Click OK.
Now you can add Three-state workflow to this list.
- Click on List –> Workflow Settings and choose Add a Workflow from the drop-down menu.
- Type the name of a new workflow and specify the necessary settings.
- Choose the start options to this workflow and click Next.
- In the workflow states section you can choose the choice column and the values from it for each stage of the workflow.
- Specify the necessary settings for the Initiation stage of the workflow.
- Specify the necessary settings for Middle stage of the workflow.
- Click OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.