SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add to your Vault records in the Outlook 2010 credentials for saving your password in Outlook 2010.
Applicable toPlexHosted Exchange 2010 Standard or Enterprise accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 client
- Click on the Start button and open the Control Panel.
- Choose the Credential Manager (User Accounts and Family Safety section).
- Delete all your Windows and Generic credentials for this account.
- Run the Outlook client.
- In case when Outlook is trying to connect to different account by default click on Use another account.
- Enter you’re your username and password at the prompt, check "Remember my credentials" box and click OK (make sure that you enter correct credentials).
- Your new credentials were saved in vault.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.