SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure organization transport and anti-spam rules in the Exchange Control Panel.
Applicable toAll Exchange Standart or Enterprise accounts.
PrerequisiteAn Exchange Standart or Enterprise account.
- Login to ECP.
- Enter your e-mail address and password for your account, then click Sign In button.
- Click the Options button, select option See all options.
- Choose Manage My Organization at the drop-down menu.
- Click Mail control and click the New button at the tab Rules.
- At the New Rule screen create a new rule.
- Select the rule "The sender address includes..." at the field *If.
- Specify domain names or other phrases as required and click the icon plus.
- Click OK when domain names or phrases are specified.
- Select "Reject the message and include the explanation..." at the drop-dowmn menu and click the Enter text link.
- Type rejection message and click OK.
- Click Save and to "save" the first rule.
- Second and subsequent rules can be created in the same way. Select the rule "The subject or body includes..." at the field *If and specify words or phrases as required. Select "Reject the message and include the explanation..." at the drop-dowmn menu and click the Enter text link. Specify the text of reject messages. Click the Save button.
- You can see created transport and anti-spam rules for your organization.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.