SynopsisThis guide will show you how to setup a conference call in the Lync 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Lync 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2010 account
- Lync 2010 Client
- Run your Lync 2010 Client.
- Push the Show menu arrow.
- Choose option Meet now and Group Conversation and Join Meeting audio windows will appear.
- In the window Join Meeting audio choose the necessary options and press OK.
- In the Group Conversation window click on People Options for inviting participants.
- Choose Invite by Name or Phone Number or Invite by Email. If you want to invite participants by Name or Phone Number, type the number of the contact or find it in the list and click OK.
If you want to invite participants by Email fill in the meeting reguest.
Pay attention: Lync 2010 do not support call to ground lines and cell phones
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.