SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a Chart in your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to create a Chart.
- Select an existing page that you want to add the chart.
- Click the Insert tab and then click Web Part.
- Click the Business Data option from the Web Parts group. Click the Chart Web Part option and then click the Add button.
- Click Save & Close.
- Data and Appearance option and then click the Connect Chart to Data option.
- Select your data source type, such as a Excel workbook that has been published to Excel Services or other data source type, and then click Next.
- Select the file containing the data and then click the Next button two more times. Click Finish and the chart with your data will appear on the page.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Enterprise, add, create, chart
- 8 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete an item from the Top Link Bar of your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a blog with SharePoint 2010. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a link on the Top Link Bar in your SharePoint...
Synopsis Applicable to All PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts. Prerequisite...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to view your SharePoint Foundation 2010 site in...