SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a calendar group in Outlook.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook.
- Click on Calendar in the panel tab.
- In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Calendar Groups, and then click Create New Calendar Group.
- Type a name for the new calendar group, and then click OK.
- Select Address Book in the drop-down menu, choose a person name and add person to the group members and then click OK.
- The result is calendar group.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordscreate, public, calendar, Outlook