SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create shared contacts folders in Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on Contacts in the lower left corner, then click on the Contact Folder you wish to share to select.
- Next click on Share Contacts in the sharing section of the menu bar.
- An invitation will open up.
- Click Yes to confirm sharing folder.
- The person you invited will receive an email with the invitation. Open received email.
- They click Open this Contacts Folder to accept.
Note: If option “Recipient can add ...” is checked the other person will be able to add, edit and delete items in the folder. If you only intend for them to see and use the items uncheck it.
Click on the To… button and select a user from the Global Address List that you wish to grant permission to share your contacts.
Then click Send and confirm the invitation.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export rules in Outlook 2007. Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download your Offline Address Book (OAB) if you...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to disable conversation view in OWA 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export an outlook pst file from Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010....