SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add user with different domain to SharePoint 2010 site collection.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted Control Panel accounts.
- a user already login in the Control Panel
- a Hosted Organization already created
- Log into your Control Panel using your administrator account.
- Click on Hosted Organizations located on the panel Hosting Spaces.
- Choose your Organization.
- Click Domain Names located on the left side of Control Panel (on the panel Organization's) and create domain.
- Click button Add New Domain located on the panel Domain Names.
- Type a name of your domain and click Add Domain located under the panel.
- Choose created domain and set it as default by click button Set Default Domain.
- Click Users located on the left side of Control Panel (on the panel Organization's) and create user.
- Click button Create New User located on the panel Users.
- Enter Display username, e-mail and password (recommended use link Generate random for auto generate password), choose domain name and click button Create User located under the panel.
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, user, different domain, add user
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.