SynopsisThis guide will show you how to edit your User Information in SharePoint 2010
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a user created in the Control Panel
- Log into SharePoint.
- Click on your username located at the top right of the site’s window and then on My Settings.
- Click on Edit Item and a new window will pop up.
- You can edit every information apart from the Account field.
- When you are done, click on Save.
Alternatively, if you want to edit another user’s profile information you can do this via Control Panel by the following way:
- Log in to your Administrator Control Panel.
- Click on Hosted Organizations.
- Choose your Organization.
- Click on Users and choose the user whose information you want to edit.
- Edit the necessary fields and click on Save Changes.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsuser information, edit, SharePoint, Exchange
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a Chart in your SharePoint 2010 site....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a blog with SharePoint 2010. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to view your SharePoint Foundation 2010 site in...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manage permissions for a list, library, folder,...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to enable Audit Log Trimming (how to monitor...