SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a link to the Quick Launch Toolbar in SharePoint 2010.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 site
- Log into SharePoint.
- Navigate to the site where you want to add a link.
- Go to Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Look and Feel, click on Quick Launch.
- Once in the Quick Launch page, click on New Navigation Link.
- Type in the Web address to which you want the new link to point, type the description of the link and select the heading under which you want that link to appear. Then, click on OK.
KeywordsSharePoint, Exchange, Quick Launch, link, add, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.