SynopsisThis guide will show you how to enable anonymous access to your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint 2010 account with PlexHosted
- an existing SharePoint site
- a user already created in the Control Panel
How toNote: Anonymous access to your SharePoint site enables all visitors to view your SharePoint site anonymously without having to log in.
- Navigate to the site where you wish to enable anonymous access.
- Go to Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Users and Permissions, click on Site Permissions.
- Under the Edit tab, click on Anonymous Access.
- Choose whether you want Anonymous users to have access to the entire Web site or to lists and libraries only, and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, anonymous access, enable
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will help you to get the list of supported browsers with SharePoint...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download SharePoint 2010 content and read it while...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a user to your SharePoint 2010 site....
Synopsis This guide will show you the feature comparison between the 3 versions of...
Synopsis This guide will give you the links to all the configuration guides available....