SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a user to your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint 2010 account with PlexHosted
- an existing SharePoint 2010 site.
- if a user has a different domain.
- Log into the Control Panel using your credentials and click at the Hosted Organization icon.
- Click at the Your Organization Name link.
- Click at the Users link located at the left side.
- Click at the Create New User button.
- Complete the form with the required user credentials and click the Create User button.
- After creating the user in the AD, please go to your SharePoint site collection. Log into your SharePoint site using your administrator account.
- Click on Site Actions located on the top link bar and then click on Site Permissions.
- Under the Edit tab, click on Grant Permissions.
- In the Users/Groups field, enter the user's email address and click the Check Name icon located under the User/Groups field.
- After successful checking choose the permissions you wish the user to have under Give Permission, and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted Support staff.
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, user, add
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to connect to your SharePoint 2010 using WebDav....
Synopsis This guide will give you the links to all the configuration guides available....
Synopsis This guide explains the logic behind the migration of SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download SharePoint 2010 content and read it while...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create more than one site on one SharePoint domain....