SynopsisThis guide will show you how to share a folder with another user in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange accounts.
- a hosted Exchange account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Open your exchange profile in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Right-click on the folder you wish to share and then click on Sharing Permissions.
- Click on Add User.
- Type the email address of a user you wish to share your folder with, click on Find and then click on OK.
- Assign the permission level of your choice and then click on OK.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, Exchange, Share folder, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.