SynopsisThis guide will show you how to migrate public folder data from another provider to PlexHosted.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account with PlexHosted
- owner permissions on the former provider's public folder data
- From your existing provider's outlook profile, move the public folder data from the public folder to a personal mailbox folder.
- Export the content of the folder to a pst file.
- Import the pst file data to a PlexHosted Exchange profile folder.
- Move the data to your PlexHosted public folder. You may assign permissions on the data at this point.
Keywordspublic folder, migrate, Exchange 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add to your Vault records in the Outlook 2010...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add an additional email account in Outlook....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export an Outlook personal folder file (.pst)...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure an IMAP account in Outlook 2011 for Mac...