SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import an Outlook .pst file into Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook
- Go to File - Open - Import.
- Select Import from another program or file and click on Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Click on Browse.
- Select the desired .pst backup file and then click on Open.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- A window containing a progress bar will appear. When it closes, the files will be imported in the mailbox.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsPST, import, outlook 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an identity in Outlook 2011 for Mac for...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an Exchange 2010 account in Outlook 2011 for...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to make Outlook faster with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using...