SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import an Outlook .pst file into Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook
- Go to File - Open - Import.
- Select Import from another program or file and click on Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Click on Browse.
- Select the desired .pst backup file and then click on Open.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- A window containing a progress bar will appear. When it closes, the files will be imported in the mailbox.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsPST, import, outlook 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure an IMAP account in Outlook 2011 for Mac...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download Outlook or Entourage from your Control...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010 using the...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to share folders in Outlook 2010 Applicable to...