SynopsisThis guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
Note: When you export rules, they are saved in a file with an .rwz extension.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File - Info and then click on the Manage Rules & Alerts button.
- In the Rules and Alerts window, click on Options.
- Click on the Export Rules button.
- Choose where you wish to export your rules and name the rules file in the File name field.
- Click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsrules, import, export, outlook 2010
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to remove a message stuck in your Outlook Outbox....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to view another user's folder in Outlook 2011 for Mac....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a personal folder file (.pst) in Outlook....