SynopsisThis guide will show you how to export rules in Outlook 2007.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2007 or 2010 account
Note: If you have more than one email account, in the Apply changes to this folder list, click on the Inbox you want.
- Open Outlook.
- In the Navigation Panel, click on Mail.
- Go to Tools - Rules and Alerts.
Note: When you export rules, they are saved in a file with an .rwz extension.
- In the E-mail Rules tab, click on Options.
- Click on Export Rules.
- Choose where you wish to export your set of rules, name your file in the File name field, click on Rules wizard rules if you wish to export a file containing only compatible rules with an older version of Outlook, and then click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsexport, rules, Outlook
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download your Offline Address Book (OAB) if you...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create rules in Outlook 2007. Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a calendar group in Outlook....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an identity in Outlook 2011 for Mac for...