SynopsisThis guide will show you how to download your Offline Address Book (OAB) if you have recently added new distribution lists or new members to your Global Address Book and you wish to see them immediately.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- Outlook with a hosted Exchange 2010 mailbox
- a configured A record
- Open Outlook.
- Go to Tools - Send/Receive - Download Address Book.
- A new window will appear. Select Download Offline Address Book List under he heading Choose Address Book and then click on OK.
- An Outlook send/receive Progess dialog box will briefly appear and your Offline Address Book will download.
- You should now be able to see any new additions to your Global Address List.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOffline Address Book, OAB, Outlook, download, Global Address List
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download Outlook or Entourage from your Control...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to share folders in Outlook 2010 Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import an Outlook .pst file into Outlook 2010....