SynopsisThis guide will show you how to download your Offline Address Book (OAB) if you have recently added new distribution lists or new members to your Global Address Book and you wish to see them immediately.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- Outlook with a hosted Exchange 2010 mailbox
- a configured A record
- Open Outlook.
- Go to Tools - Send/Receive - Download Address Book.
- A new window will appear. Select Download Offline Address Book List under he heading Choose Address Book and then click on OK.
- An Outlook send/receive Progess dialog box will briefly appear and your Offline Address Book will download.
- You should now be able to see any new additions to your Global Address List.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOffline Address Book, OAB, Outlook, download, Global Address List
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create an Exchange 2010 account in Outlook 2011 for...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import rules in Outlook in Outlook. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a backup file from Outlook 2011 for Mac....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export a set of rules with Outlook 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add an additional email account in Outlook....