SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure an IMAP account in Outlook 2011 for Mac with Exchange 2010
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Open Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Click on E-mail Account.
- Enter your emal address in the E-mail address field, your password in the Password field, domain\SAM_account_name in the User name field. Then, choose IMAP in the Type dropdown menu, enter webmail.plexhosted.net in the Incoming server field, check the box Use SSL to connect, enter smtp.plexhosted.com in the Outgoing server field, check the boxes Override default port and Use SSL to connect, change the port to 587 for the Outgoing server. Finally, click on Add Account.
- Click on More Options.
- Choose Use Incoming Server Info in the Authentication drop down menu and then click on OK.
- Click on Advanced for more optional settings.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, Exchange, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.