SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a local Personal Folder (pst) file to the Folders List view of Outlook.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook.
- In the top left of Outlook, click on File.
- Go to Info. Click on the Account Settings drop down, and then click Account Settings.
- In the window that pops up, click the second tab Data Files. Click on the Add… icon. Give your PST file a name (they call it “Outlook Data File", which makes much more sense to end users), choose where it goes, and then hit OK.
- Add password and click OK.
- Close the Account Settings window, and you will be back to the main Outlook window.
- Your new PST (Outlook Data File) will be over on the left, and you can create new folders and drag mail into them (or setup rules).
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, personal folder file, PST, Outlook, profile, data files
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add an additional email account in Outlook....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create rules in Outlook 2007. Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download your Offline Address Book (OAB) if you...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010....