SynopsisThis guide will show you how to automatically configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- On your desktop, click on Start > Control Panel.
- Click on the Mail icon to open your Outlook settings
- Click on Show profiles.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a name in the Profile name field and then click on OK.
- Enter your credentials as shown in the screenshot and then click on Next.
- When the Congratulations window appears, click on Finish.
KeywordsAutomatic, configuration, outlook 2010, Exchange 2010, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.