SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure Entourage 2008 using the IMAP protocol with Exchange 2007.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a mailbox configured as an Exchange 2010 or POP mailbox
- Entourage 2008
Note: If this is your first time using Entourage, close the Assistant window.
- Open Entourage 2008.
- Go to Entourage - Account Settings.
- An Accounts window will appear. Click on New.
- In the New Account window, make sure that the Account Type is set to IMAP and then click on OK.
- In the Edit Account window, enter the name you wish to give to your profile in the Account Namefield.
- Under Personal Information, enter your first and last name in the Name field, your e-mail address in the E-mail address field.
- Under Receiving mail, enter your e-mail address in the Account ID field, webmail.plexhosted.net in the IMAP server field, your email password in the Password field and make sure the box Save password in my MAC OS keychain is checked.
- Click on Click here for advanced receiving options and check the boxes This IMAP service requires a secure connection (SSL), Override default POP Port: 993 and Always use secure password. [Error: Image not found]
- Under Sending mail, enter smtp.plexhosted.com in the SMTP server field.
- Click on Click here for advanced sending options and check the boxes This SMTP service requires secure connection (SSL), Override default SMTP port: 587 and Use same settings as receiving mail server.
- Click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsset up, configure, mailbox, IMAP, Entourage 2008
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a public folder in Entourage with Exchange...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition with...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to access the Global Address List (GAL) with...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download Outlook or Entourage from your Control...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to resolve the error "This identity cannot be opened...