SynopsisThis guide will show you how to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition with Exchange 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- OSX 10.3 or a newer version
- Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition (download link)
- a configured A record.
For assistance, please refer to FAQ: How to add an autodiscover record in a DNS (Exchange 2010)
How toNote: If this is the first time you are using Entourage, close the Assistant window. If Entourage opens the automatic configuration dialog box, simply close it.
Note: You can find your SAM account name in your Control Panel in the User statistics section.
- Open Entourage.
- Click on Entourage » Account Settings.
- The Accounts window will appear. Click on New.
- In the Account Setup Assistant window, check the box My account is on an Exchange Server and then click on Configure Account Manually at the bottom of the page.
- If you see the New Account window, select Exchange as the Account Type.
- Under Personal Information, enter the name you wish to give to your profile in the Name field.
- In the Email Address field, enter the email address for your recipients to see.
- In the Authentication section, enter your SAM account name in the Account ID field.
- In the Domain field, enter domain.
- In the Password field, enter your email password.
- Make sure the box Save password in my Mac OS keychain is checked.
- Enter http://mail.plexhosted.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx in the Exchange Server field.
- Check the box in the Exchange Server field, make sure the box Override default port is unchecked and then click on OK.
KeywordsEntourage 2008, set up, Exchange 2010, EWS, Web Services Edition, Entourage EWS
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to open another user's folder in Entourage....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Entourage 2008 using the IMAP protocol...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export Local Contacts, Local Calendar events, Mail,...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a public folder in Entourage with Exchange...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to download Outlook or Entourage from your Control...