SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a public folder in Entourage with Exchange 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Entourage 2008
- Open Entourage.
- Go to Entourage - Account Settings.
- Double click on your Exchange account.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Under Publics Server Settings, enter webmail.plexhosted.com/public in the Public folders server field, check the box This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL) and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsEntourage, Exchange 2010, public folder, add
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to open another user's folder in Entourage....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition with...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up Mac Mail version 4.2 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to export Local Contacts, Local Calendar events, Mail,...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to resolve the error "This identity cannot be opened...