SynopsisThis guide will show you how to go from a user to an administrator in the Control Panel
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Log into the 2010 Control Panel.
- Select the user you wish to make administrator.
- Click on Edit , located in the User section under Tasks.
- Check the Is an administrator box and then click on Save.
Keywordsuser, administrator, edit, Control Panel, video, tutorials
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.