SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a distribution list in your Control Panel.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Log into the 2010 Control Panel.
- Click on Manage distribution lists, located in the Organization section under Tasks.
- Click on Create a new distribution list.
- Enter the name of the distribution list in the Name field, select which user will be managing the list in the Managed by dropdown menu, select members of your distribution list among your users and pre-existing lists, and then click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsDistribution List, create, Control Panel
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create your Exchange Organization in the Control...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a room or an equipment mailbox from your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to remove certain service books from your BlackBerry...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to edit a domain type from your Control Panel....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to go from a user to an administrator in the Control...