SynopsisThis guide will show you how to use a public contact list on a BlackBerry.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts with BES.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- an activated BlackBerry
- A wireless account provisioned for BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
- A Blackberry mobile device with firmware version 5.x
Note: Any users added after this has been enabled will not have access unless you send an email to email@example.com.Note: If the contact list is deleted or moved, it will not be accessible unless you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The contact list can only be published by requesting technical support to enable access for each individual devices and contact lists.
- Create the contact list inside your public folders
- Activate any mobile device that will need access to the contact list (make sure it is on firmware 5.0 by going to Options > About)
- Make sure all your users have the appropriate permissions to access the contact list.
- Send an email to email@example.com including the following: name and location of the contact list (must be inside public folders), and list of users who should have access.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you what the VersaMail settings are for Exchange....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete the Exchange Server relationship on a Pocket...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to enable synchronisation of subfolders on your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to setup a Palm Pre for Exchange 2010. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to find the version of Windows Mobile that is being...