SynopsisThis guide will show you how to setup a Palm Pre for Exchange 2010.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Go to the Activesync Setup screen of your Palm Pre.
- In the Email field, enter your email address.
- In the Username or Account id, enter your email address.
- Leave the Domain field blank.
- In the Server field, remove the "s" at the end of https:// and enter mail.plexhosted.com.
- In the Password field, enter your email password.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsPalm Pre, ActiveSync, Exchange 2010
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete the Exchange Server relationship on a Pocket...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up your Windows Mobile 6 device with your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up an Iphone or an Ipod Touch with an Exchange...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add your Exchange 2010 account to your Droid mobile...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to synchronize your sent items folder with your Pocket...