SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add your Exchange 2010 account to your Droid mobile device.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Go to Menu.
- Go to Accounts & sync settings.
- Press Add account.
- Enter your email in the Email field, your password in the Password field and then press Next.
- Enter your email address in the Username field (your password should already be entered in the password field).
- Enter webmail.plexhosted.com in the Server field.
- Check the boxes Use SSL and then Press Next.
- Press OK in Remote security administration window.
- Press Automatic push and choose how far back you want to sync in the Amount to synchronize field.
- In the Give this account a name field, you may give a screen name to your account (optional) and press Done.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsDroid, Mobile Device, Exchange 2010, set up
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure your Exchange 2010 email on iPad....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to remove certain service books from your BlackBerry...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to delete the Exchange Server relationship on a Pocket...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to find the version of Windows Mobile that is being...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to use a public contact list on a BlackBerry....