SynopsisThis guide will show you how to enable synchronisation of subfolders on your Blackberry.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- an activated BlackBerry
- a wireless account provisioned for BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
How toNote: By default, subfolders will be empty and will not synchronize.
- Go to the Messages application on your device.
- Press the BlackBerry key to open the menu and then select Options.
- Select Email Settings.
- Press the BlackBerry key again and select Folder Redirection.
- Select the folder you wish to synchronize and press the central button to set redirection for that folder. Redirected folders will be in blue.
- Press the BlackBerry key and select Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsBlackBerry, subfolders, Exchange
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up a Palm Treo 650/700 account with Exchange...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to activate your BlackBerry using Wireless Enterprise...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add your Exchange 2010 account to your Droid mobile...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up your Windows Mobile 6 device with your...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure your Exchange 2010 email on iPad....