SynopsisThis guide will show you how to enable synchronisation of subfolders on your Blackberry.
Applicable toAll hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Exchange 2010 account
- an activated BlackBerry
- a wireless account provisioned for BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
How toNote: By default, subfolders will be empty and will not synchronize.
- Go to the Messages application on your device.
- Press the BlackBerry key to open the menu and then select Options.
- Select Email Settings.
- Press the BlackBerry key again and select Folder Redirection.
- Select the folder you wish to synchronize and press the central button to set redirection for that folder. Redirected folders will be in blue.
- Press the BlackBerry key and select Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsBlackBerry, subfolders, Exchange
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to remove certain service books from your BlackBerry...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure an Exchange 2010 email on Windows Phone...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure your iPhone version 2.1 or later with...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to synchronize your sent items folder with your Pocket...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to set up a Palm Treo 650/700 account with Exchange...