SynopsisThis guide will show you how to show Power View report at the SharePoint 2013 page using Page Viewer Web Part.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted accounts subscribed to SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence plan.
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence account
- a PlexHosted SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence site
- Login to the SharePoint 2013 site as an administrator.
- Navigate to the page on which you want to show your Power View report or create a new page.
- If you have created new page, go to the Insert tab and click on Web Part. If want to add a Power View Report to the existing page, first check out this page, and click the Edit button on the ribbon.
- From the Media and Content category choose Page Viewer web part and click Add.
- Click on open the tool pane hyper link to open web part settings.
- Specify the URL path to your Power View report. The URL will be something like:
- Specify the title, height and width for the web part in the Appearance section.
- Click Apply to check the appearance of the web part and then click OK.
- Click on Save button either from Format Text tab or from the ribbon to save the changes
- Go to the Publish tab and click on Publish button.
- A publish window will pop up where you can add your comments. Click Continue.
- Now you can see the published page with your Power View report.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, PowerPivot Gallery, report, Power View, Map, create
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a Power View report at the SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a Power View Map at the SharePoint 2013...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create a Power View report in the document library...
Synopsis This guide will show you how show a Power View report at the SharePoint 2013 page...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to create PowerPivot Gallery at the SharePoint...