SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create Policy Blacklist at the McAfee Control Console.
Applicable toAll Exchange accounts with McAfee SaaS Email Protection service enabled.
- An Exchange account with McAfee anti-spam/anti-virus service enabled.
- Sign in to the McAfee Control Console as Customer Administrator (https://plexhosted.portal.mcafeesaas.com).
- In the Email Protection tab navigate to Policies tab and choose the policy to which you want to add denied senders.
- Click on Edit.
- Go to the Allow/Deny - Sender Deny tab.
- In the Domain, Email Address, or IP Address field enter an email address you want to add to deny list, or domain, or the IP address and click Add.
- Choose the action for the senders added to the Deny list.
- You can also upload the list of denied senders. To do this under More Options click on Browse and locate your list of denied senders.
- Then click Upload.
- After uploading the Deny list or adding denied senders click Save.
Note: The policy level Deny list overrides user level Allow list.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.