SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create Policy Whitelist at the McAfee Control Console.
Applicable toAll Exchange accounts with McAfee SaaS Email Protection service enabled.
- An Exchange account with McAfee anti-spam/anti-virus service enabled.
- Sign in to the McAfee Control Console as Customer Administrator (https://plexhosted.portal.mcafeesaas.com).
- In the Email Protection tab navigate to Policies tab and choose the policy to which you want to add allowed senders.
- Click on Edit.
- Go to the Allow/Deny - Sender Allow tab.
- In the Domain, Email Address, or IP Address field enter an email address you want to add to allow list, or domain, or the IP address and click Add.
- You can also upload the list of allowed senders. To do this under More Options click on Browse and locate the list of allowed senders.
- Then click Upload.
- After uploading the allow list or adding allowed senders click Save.
Note: For the senders added to the Allow list the following policies are bypassed: Spam, Content and Attachment.
Policy level Allow list overrides user level Deny list.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.